Heavyweight Poly Sheet Protectors
Non-glare, Top Loading, 11 x 8-1/2, 100/BX, 62028
Model: CLI-62028 CLI62028 CLI 62028
Extra durable heavyweight sheet protectors provide permanent storage for frequently used materials.
- 11 x 8 1/2
- Photocopies won't stick
- No sheet punching necessary
- Non-glare finish
- Read more...
|Heavyweight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, non-glare, 11 x 8 1/2, 100/BX||$ 21.04|
About This Item
Great for everyday use. Extra durable heavyweight sheet protectors provide permanent storage for frequently used materials. 11 x 8 1/2. Photocopies won't stick. No sheet punching necessary. Acid-free. Non-glare finish. 100/BX.
Heavyweight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, 62028C-Line's sheet protectors are designed to protect your documents day after day, no matter how often they're handled. Sheet protectors offer an invaluable way to store hard copies of documents, reports and other important paperwork. Use sheet protectors in conjunction with three-ring binders to store, protect and conveniently organize your documents for easy reference when needed.
- Heavyweight Polypropylene Material --- Provides extra durability for permanent storage of frequently used materials. Documents stay protected in 3-ring binders and resist tearing, even with heavy use. Polypropylene material provides acid-free protection with no photocopy transfer.
- Acid-free --- Ever have a document stick to a sheet protector or binder? That won't happen with poly material; the threat of photocopy transfer from the document to the sheet protector will be eliminated. This allows for your documents to be better preserved over time.
- Durable reinforcement strip --- To ensure that the documents remain in the three-ring binder, C-Line features a reinforcement strip along the side of the sheet protector that attaches to the binder. This extra layer of material provides additional protection and security for the document.
- Letter Size Document Storage --- These sheet protectors are made to store and protect 11 x 8-1/2 documents in standard 3-ring binders. Although they can be used to store smaller size pages, they are ideal for letter-size documents.
- Top Loading Design --- Provides great protection and ease of use. These sheet protectors are closed on three sides and the paper is inserted from the top. They feature a sealed binding edge that is punched for binders so there is no need to punch holes in your documents. The top loading style allows a document to be added or removed from a sheet protector without having to remove the holder from the binder.
- Non-glare Finish --- Non-glare sheet protectors are designed to eliminate glare. In order to make a true non-glare sheet protector C-Line uses special resins combined with an embossing pattern to absorb reflected light and eliminate glare. These sheet protectors are great for harsh lighting conditions. Many people prefer these because they hide fingerprints.
- Three-hole Punched --- Sheet protectors are three-hole punched to fit in standard three-ring binders.
|Master Carton UPC:||50038944620287|
|Sheet Protector Type:||Ring Binder|
|Insert Size:||11 x 8 1/2|
|Number of Holes Punched:||3|
|Sheet Protector Special Features:||Polypropylene, top-loading sheet protectors preserve and protect high-use presentation materials, letters and reports.|
|Suggested Use:||Extra durability for permanent storage of important materials.|
|Easy Open Packaging:||Y|
|Warranty Comments:||This product will be cheerfully replaced with one of equal value if defective in materials, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase. Except for such replacement, this product is sold without warranty or liability even though defect, damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.|
|Package Includes:||100 Sheet Protectors|
|Country of Origin:||China|