Biodegradable Binder Pocket
Biodegradable Binder Pockets are made from acid-free polypropylene which contains an additional additive that allows it to biodegrade when tested according to the ASTM D5511.*
* Learn about ASTM testing and the time and conditions it takes for these products to biodegrade. Because of the wide variation in landfill systems, actual timing may vary. Incidental parts (hook and loop closure) are not expected to biodegrade.
- 1 inch gusset expands for additional capacity of up to 200 sheets
- Hook and loop closure
- For 11 x 8 1/2 document storage
- Fits standard 3-ring binders
- Available in clear or an assortment of blue, aqua, purple, pink, smoke
- Minimum purchase quantity for assorted colors (33730) is 36 units (one display)
- Read more...
|Biodegradable Binder Pocket, Assorted, 1/EA||
|Biodegradable Binder Pocket, Clear, 10/PK||
About This Item
C-Line Products Biodegradable Binder Pocket with 1 gusset expands for additional capacity of up to 200 sheets. Made from acid-free polypropylene, with hook and loop closure (closure may not biodegrade).