Reusable Poly Envelope
Reusable Poly Envelopes are made from acid-free polypropylene.
* Learn about ASTM testing and the time and conditions it takes for these products to biodegrade. Because of the wide variation in landfill systems, actual timing may vary. Incidental parts (hook and loop closure) are not expected to biodegrade.
- Biodegradable Reusable Poly Envelopes (35000 & 35107) are made from acid-free polypropylene which contains an additional additive that allows it to biodegrade when tested according to the ASTM D5511.*
- For 11 x 8 1/2 document storage
- Available in clear or assorted colors, which include blue, aqua, purple, pink, smoke, clear or green, orange, purple, turquoise and yellow
- Hook and loop closure
- Minimum purchase quantity for assorted colors (35000) is 36 units (one display)
- Read more...
|Reusable Poly Envelope, Side Load, Biodegradable, Assorted, 1/EA||
|Reusable Poly Envelope, Biodegradable, Side Load, Clear, 5/PK||
|Poly XL Reusable Envelope, Letter Size, Side Load, Assorted, 1/EA||
|XL Reusable Envelopes, Hook and Loop Closure, Assorted Colors, 10/PK||
About This Item
C-Line Products Reusable Poly Envelopes with a hook and loop closure are made from acid-free polypropylene. Letter size.