Standard Weight Poly Sheet Protectors
Clear, Top Loading, 11 x 8-1/2, 100/BX, 62027
Model: CLI-62027 CLI62027 CLI 62027
Standard weight polypropylene means durable storage for documents and reference materials.
- Acid-free protection with polypropylene means no photocopy transfer
- Top loading sheet protectors provides permanent storage for your materials
- No sheet punching is necessary thereby keeping your documents in their original condition
- Clear finish
- Read more...
|Standard Weight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, clear, 11 x 8 1/2, 100/BX||$ 17.80|
About This Item
Balance economy and function with these standard weight sheet protectors. Standard weight polypropylene means durable storage for documents and reference materials. Acid-free protection with polypropylene means no photocopy transfer. Top loading sheet protectors provides permanent storage for your materials. No sheet punching is necessary thereby keeping your documents in their original condition. Clear finish. 100/BX.
Standard Weight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, 62027C-Line's sheet protectors are designed to protect your documents day after day, no matter how often they're handled. Sheet protectors offer an invaluable way to store hard copies of documents, reports and other important paperwork. Use sheet protectors in conjunction with three-ring binders to store, protect and conveniently organize your documents for easy reference when needed.
- Standard Weight Polypropylene Material --- Provides durable storage for your documents and reference materials. Reinforced binding edge prevents tears, even with heavy use. Polypropylene material provides acid-free protection with no photocopy transfer.
- Acid-free --- Ever have a document stick to a sheet protector or binder? That won't happen with poly material; the threat of photocopy transfer from the document to the sheet protector will be eliminated. This allows for your documents to be better preserved over time.
- Durable reinforcement strip --- To ensure that the documents remain in the three-ring binder, C-Line features a reinforcement strip along the side of the sheet protector that attaches to the binder. This extra layer of material provides additional protection and security for the document.
- Letter Size Document Storage --- These sheet protectors are made to store and protect 11 x 8-1/2 documents in standard 3-ring binders. Although they can be used to store smaller size pages, they are ideal for letter-size documents.
- Top Loading Design --- Provides great protection and ease of use. These sheet protectors are closed on three sides and the paper is inserted from the top. They feature a sealed binding edge that is punched for binders so there is no need to punch holes in your documents. The top loading style allows a document to be added or removed from a sheet protector without having to remove the holder from the binder.
- Clear Finish --- Clear sheet protectors are preferred by the majority of sheet protector users in the United States. A clear protector offers a sharp, transparent finish. It is perfect for showcasing your materials and makes presentations appear bold and bright.
- Three-hole Punched --- Sheet protectors are three-hole punched to fit in standard three-ring binders.
|Master Carton UPC:||50038944620270|
|Sheet Protector Type:||Ring Binder|
|Insert Size:||11 x 8 1/2|
|Number of Holes Punched:||3|
|Sheet Protector Special Features:||Acid-free, archival quality sheet protector eliminates photocopy transfer and the need for hole punching.|
|Suggested Use:||Standard weight allows for protection of documents and increased binder size.|
|Easy Open Packaging:||Y|
|Warranty Comments:||This product will be cheerfully replaced with one of equal value if defective in materials, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase. Except for such replacement, this product is sold without warranty or liability even though defect, damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.|
|Package Includes:||100 Sheet Protectors|
|Country of Origin:||China|