Heavyweight Poly Sheet Protectors
Mini Size, Clear, Top Loading, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, 50/BX, 62058
Model: CLI-62058† CLI62058† CLI 62058†
C-Line's mini sheet protector fits mini or executive size binders.
- Holds 8.5 x 5.5 inserts
- Clear finish
- Photocopies won't stick
- No sheet punching necessary
- Also good for scrapbooking use
- Read more...
|Heavyweight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, Mini clear, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, 50/BX||$ 18.03|
About This Item
Small documents need protection too, and these sheet protectors are up to the challenge. The heavyweight material is just as durable as C-Line's letter-size sheet protectors. Mini sheet protector fits mini or executive size binders. Holds 8.5 x 5.5 inserts. Clear finish. Photocopies won't stick. No sheet punching necessary. Acid-free. Also good for scrapbooking use.
|03758||Mini Size Top Loading Poly Sheet Protectors, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Heavyweight, Clear, 20/PK||$ 7.58|
Heavyweight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, 62058C-Line's sheet protectors are designed to protect your documents day after day, no matter how often they're handled. Sheet protectors offer an invaluable way to store hard copies of documents, reports and other important paperwork. Use sheet protectors in conjunction with three-ring binders to store, protect and conveniently organize your documents for easy reference when needed.
- Heavyweight Polypropylene Material --- Provides extra durability for permanent storage of frequently used materials. Documents stay protected in 3-ring binders and resist tearing, even with heavy use. Polypropylene material provides acid-free protection with no photocopy transfer.
- Acid-free --- Ever have a document stick to a sheet protector or binder? That won't happen with poly material; the threat of photocopy transfer from the document to the sheet protector will be eliminated. This allows for your documents to be better preserved over time.
- Durable reinforcement strip --- To ensure that the documents remain in the three-ring binder, C-Line features a reinforcement strip along the side of the sheet protector that attaches to the binder. This extra layer of material provides additional protection and security for the document.
- Mini Size Document Storage --- Although you can put a small document into a large sheet protector, sometimes itís nice to have the right size for the job. C-Line has created the mini size sheet protector to accommodate these smaller 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 sheets. Mini sheet protectors provide safe protection and fit in standard 3-ring executive or mini binders.
- Top Loading Design --- Provides great protection and ease of use. These sheet protectors are closed on three sides and the paper is inserted from the top. They feature a sealed binding edge that is punched for binders so there is no need to punch holes in your documents. The top loading style allows a document to be added or removed from a sheet protector without having to remove the holder from the binder.
- Clear Finish --- Clear sheet protectors are preferred by the majority of sheet protector users in the United States. A clear protector offers a sharp, transparent finish. It is perfect for showcasing your materials and makes presentations appear bold and bright.
- Three-hole Punched --- Sheet protectors are three-hole punched.
|Master Carton UPC:||50038944620584|
|Sheet Protector Type:||Ring Binder|
|Insert Size:||8 1/2 x 5 1/2|
|Number of Holes Punched:||3|
|Sheet Protector Special Features:||Polypropylene, top-loading sheet protectors preserve and protect high-use presentation materials, letters and reports.|
|Suggested Use:||Durable storage for documents and reference materials that are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2.|
|Easy Open Packaging:||Y|
|Warranty Comments:||This product will be cheerfully replaced with one of equal value if defective in materials, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase. Except for such replacement, this product is sold without warranty or liability even though defect, damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.|
|Package Includes:||50 Sheet Protectors|
|Country of Origin:||China|