Heavyweight Poly Sheet Protectors with Antimicrobial Protection
Clear, Top Loading, 11 x 8-1/2, 100/BX, 62033
Model: CLI-62033 CLI62033 CLI 62033
Heavyweight sheet protectors have built-in antimicrobial protection.
- Antimicrobial protection helps prevent the growth of stain causing bacteria, yeasts, molds, and fungi for the life of the sheet protector
- No sheet punching is necessary
- Acid-free protection means no photocopy transfer
- Top Load, Clear
- Read more...
|Heavyweight Sheet Protector with Antimicrobial Protection, clear, 11 x 8 1/2, 100/BX||$ 23.89|
About This Item
Looking for maximum protection for your documents? Heavyweight sheet protectors have built-in antimicrobial protection. Antimicrobial protection helps prevent the growth of stain causing bacteria, yeasts, molds, and fungi for the life of the sheet protector. No sheet punching is necessary. Acid-free protection means no photocopy transfer. Top Load, Clear. Triclosan-free. 100/BX.
Heavyweight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, 62033C-Line's sheet protectors are designed to protect your documents day after day, no matter how often they're handled. Sheet protectors offer an invaluable way to store hard copies of documents, reports and other important paperwork. Use sheet protectors in conjunction with three-ring binders to store, protect and conveniently organize your documents for easy reference when needed.
- Heavyweight Polypropylene Material --- Provides extra durability for permanent storage of frequently used materials. Documents stay protected in 3-ring binders and resist tearing, even with heavy use. Polypropylene material provides acid-free protection with no photocopy transfer.
- Acid-free --- Ever have a document stick to a sheet protector or binder? That won't happen with poly material; the threat of photocopy transfer from the document to the sheet protector will be eliminated. This allows for your documents to be better preserved over time.
- Durable reinforcement strip --- To ensure that the documents remain in the three-ring binder, C-Line features a reinforcement strip along the side of the sheet protector that attaches to the binder. This extra layer of material provides additional protection and security for the document.
- Letter Size Document Storage --- These sheet protectors are made to store and protect 11 x 8-1/2 documents in standard 3-ring binders. Although they can be used to store smaller size pages, they are ideal for letter-size documents.
- Top Loading Design --- Provides great protection and ease of use. These sheet protectors are closed on three sides and the paper is inserted from the top. They feature a sealed binding edge that is punched for binders so there is no need to punch holes in your documents. The top loading style allows a document to be added or removed from a sheet protector without having to remove the holder from the binder.
- Clear Finish --- Clear sheet protectors are preferred by the majority of sheet protector users in the United States. A clear protector offers a sharp, transparent finish. It is perfect for showcasing your materials and makes presentations appear bold and bright.
- Three-hole Punched --- Sheet protectors are three-hole punched to fit in standard three-ring binders.
- Antimicrobial Protected Sheet Protectors --- Antimicrobial technology helps prevent the growth of stain causing bacteria, yeasts, molds and fungi on the sheet protector surface. Triclosan-free.
|Master Carton UPC:||50038944620331|
|Sheet Protector Type:||Ring Binder|
|Insert Size:||11 x 8 1/2|
|Number of Holes Punched:||3|
|Sheet Protector Special Features:||Polypropylene, top-loading antimicrobial protected sheet protectors preserve and protect high-use presentation materials, letters and reports.|
|Suggested Use:||Extra durability for permanent storage of important materials.|
|Warranty Comments:||This product will be cheerfully replaced with one of equal value if defective in materials, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase. Except for such replacement, this product is sold without warranty or liability even though defect, damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.|
|Package Includes:||100 Sheet Protectors|
|Country of Origin:||USA|