Heavyweight Poly Sheet Protectors
Mini Size, Clear, Top Loading, 8-1/2 x 5-1/2, 20/PK, 03758
Model: CLI-03758 CLI03758 CLI 03758
Smaller size with large organizational benefits.
- Stylish on-the-go organization for items or documents up to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in size
- Made from durable, heavyweight polypropylene
- Acid-free eliminates photocopy transfer
- Universally punched to fit in standard 3-ring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 6 x 9 and 8 1/2 x 11 binder
- Clear finish
- Note: If using a day planner, please check the actual product dimensions and hole punch configuration; does not work with all day planner systems
- Read more...
|Mini Size Top Loading Poly Sheet Protectors, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Heavyweight, Clear, 20/PK||$ 7.75|
About This Item
Don't be fooled by the size of C-Line's mini sheet protectors! These compact holders are ideal for creating an on-the-go storage system that keeps documents secure and protected. Smaller size with large organizational benefits. Stylish organization for items or documents up to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in size. Made from durable, heavyweight polypropylene. Acid-free eliminates photocopy transfer. Universally punched to fit in standard 3-ring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 6 x 9 and 8 1/2 x 11 binders. Clear finish. 20/PK. Note: If using a day planner, please check the actual product dimensions and hole punch configuration; does not work with all day planner systems.
|Top Seller||62058†||Heavyweight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, Mini clear, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, 50/BX||$ 18.03|
Heavyweight Polypropylene Sheet Protector, 03758C-Line's sheet protectors are designed to protect your documents day after day, no matter how often they're handled. Sheet protectors offer an invaluable way to store hard copies of documents, reports and other important paperwork. Use sheet protectors in conjunction with three-ring binders to store, protect and conveniently organize your documents for easy reference when needed.
- Heavyweight Polypropylene Material --- Provides extra durability for permanent storage of frequently used materials. Documents stay protected in 3-ring binders and resist tearing, even with heavy use. Polypropylene material provides acid-free protection with no photocopy transfer.
- Acid-free --- Ever have a document stick to a sheet protector or binder? That won't happen with poly material; the threat of photocopy transfer from the document to the sheet protector will be eliminated. This allows for your documents to be better preserved over time.
- Durable reinforcement strip --- To ensure that the documents remain in the three-ring binder, C-Line features a reinforcement strip along the side of the sheet protector that attaches to the binder. This extra layer of material provides additional protection and security for the document.
- Mini Size Document Storage --- Although you can put a small document into a large sheet protector, sometimes itís nice to have the right size for the job. C-Line has created the mini size sheet protector to accommodate these smaller 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 sheets.
- Top Loading Design --- Provides great protection and ease of use. These sheet protectors are closed on three sides and the paper is inserted from the top. They feature a sealed binding edge that is punched for binders so there is no need to punch holes in your documents. The top loading style allows a document to be added or removed from a sheet protector without having to remove the holder from the binder.
- Clear Finish --- Clear sheet protectors are preferred by the majority of sheet protector users in the United States. A clear protector offers a sharp, transparent finish. It is perfect for showcasing your materials and makes presentations appear bold and bright.
- Universally Punched --- The versatile sheet protectors are 7-hole punched, allowing them to fit in standard 3-ring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 6 x 9 or 8 1/2 x 11 binders.
- Note: If using a day planner, please check the actual product dimensions and hole punch configuration; does not work with all day planner systems.
|Inner Pack:||12 PK|
|Master Carton UPC:||50038944037580|
|Sheet Protector Type:||Ring Binder|
|Insert Size:||8 1/2 x 5 1/2|
|Number of Holes Punched:||7|
|Sheet Protector Special Features:||Universally Punched and can fit in standard 3-ring 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 6 x 9 or 8 1/2 x 11 binders|
|Warranty Comments:||This product will be cheerfully replaced with one of equal value if defective in materials, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase. Except for such replacement, this product is sold without warranty or liability even though defect, damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.|
|Package Includes:||20 Sheet Protectors|
|For Model Number(s):||For Binders 30710, 31710, 31720|
|Country of Origin:||China|