Shipping and Returns Policy
General Shipping Information:
Free shipping and handling for all orders over $50.00 shipped within the continental United States and to APO/FPO addresses. Orders up to $49.99 will be charged a flat rate of $7.95. All orders will be shipped FedEx ground or best way as determined by C-Line Products, Inc. unless you indicate otherwise. Free and $7.95 flat rate shipping applies to FedEx ground or best way shipments only. FedEx Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day shipping are available for an extra charge. Shipping charges will be calculated at check-out based on destination zip code and weight of shipment.
Orders placed by 12:00 noon (Central Standard Time) will be shipped the same business day. Orders placed after 12:00 noon (Central Standard Time) regardless of shipping method selected will be shipped the following business day.
We make every effort to ensure that we always have the products you need, when you need them. However, occasionally, an item may be out of stock. If this is the case, be assured that every reasonable effort will be made to quickly fill your order.
If an item you requested is out of stock, we will automatically backorder it, and notify you via telephone or e-mail. At that time, you may advise us if you would like to have that item shipped to you when it is in stock, or you may request that we cancel your order. We will immediately ship all items that are in-stock at the time we receive your order and ship any backordered items as soon as they are available. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling charges on backordered items.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii:
Shipping charges will be calculated at check-out based on destination zip code and weight of shipment. Available FedEx rates and service options will appear in the dropdown menu. Select the one that best fits your needs.
Shipping to Puerto Rico
Please select FedEx Ground, Next Day or 2nd Day from the Shipping Method drop down menu to calculate your shipping charges.
Shipping to Canada:
Please select "FedEx Canada Standard" from the Shipping Method drop down menu to calculate your shipping charges. Please note that there will be brokerage, tax and duty charges not reflected in our prices charged at the time of delivery by FedEx. Charges include a minimum $15 brokerage/documents fee plus 6-15% for taxes for items shipped via FedEx to Canada. Refused orders will have all charges for freight and return freight deducted from any refund. Please check with your local Customs Office or FedEx to discuss specific charges.
Shipping to APO/FPO addresses:
U.S. domestic shipping rates apply. Please select "AP Military Mail", "AE Military Mail" or "AA Military Mail" from the State drop down menu. Enter "FPO" or "APO" in the City field. Select "United States" from the Country field. Packages will be sent via USPS Parcel Post.
Returns and Exchanges:
If you are not completely satisfied with your merchandise, just return it within 90 days of receipt in its original condition. You will receive a full refund of the item price subject to the following:
- Original and return shipping charges will be included in the refund only if the return was the result of our error.
- If you took advantage of any Free Shipping promotion when placing your order, the original shipping savings associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount unless the return was due to our error.
- If you return an order that was placed using a promotional discount , you will not be refunded for the amount of the promotional offer as this discount was deducted from the original purchase amount.
- If you return an order that was placed using a Free Merchandise offer, the value of the free merchandise associated with the returned item(s) will be deducted from the refund amount unless the free merchandise is included with your return.
- Personalized or custom-made items are, regrettably, non-returnable.
- To Return Merchandise: Call Customer Service at 1-800-323-6084 for return authorization.
Merchandise Arrives Damaged:
Please keep the original box and packing materials for the damaged items. Call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-323-6084, and we will tell you how to handle the damaged shipment. Please have your invoice number (on the front of the invoice) handy when calling.
For returned items, we will gladly credit the credit card used to purchase your items. Please allow up to 2 billing cycles for a credit to appear on your credit card statement for items(s) returned.
C-Line Products, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any order and to correct any pricing errors.