Recycled Polypropylene Sheet Protector, reduced glare, 11 x 8 1/2, 100/BX, 62029
11 X 8-1/2
The industry's first recycled polypropylene top loading sheet protector!
- Made from 70% pre-consumer recycled content*
- Made from polypropylene, so you'll never have to worry about photocopy transfer
- Reduced glare finish aids in visibility under typical office lighting
- Standard weight for an ideal combination of document protection and increased binder capacity
- Acid-free poly material. No sheet punching necessary
- *This product contains at least 70% material diverted from the solid waste stream and meets the FTC definition of recycled. It may not meet your state’s definition of recycled.
Pairs Perfectly With:
Standard Weight Recycled Polypropylene Sheet Protector, 62029C-Line's sheet protectors are designed to protect your documents day after day, no matter how often they're handled. Sheet protectors offer an invaluable way to store hard copies of documents, reports and other important paperwork. Use sheet protectors in conjunction with three-ring binders to store, protect and conveniently organize your documents for easy reference when needed.
- Standard Weight Polypropylene Material --- Provides durable storage for your documents and reference materials. Reinforced binding edge prevents tears, even with heavy use. Polypropylene material is acid-free, which prevents photocopy transfer.
- Acid-free --- Ever have a document stick to a sheet protector or binder? That won't happen with poly material; the threat of photocopy transfer from the document to the sheet protector will be eliminated. This allows for your documents to be better preserved over time.
- Durable reinforcement strip --- To ensure that the documents remain in the three-ring binder, C-Line features a reinforcement strip along the side of the sheet protector that attaches to the binder. This extra layer of material provides additional protection and security for the document.
- Letter Size Document Storage --- These sheet protectors are made to store and protect 11 x 8-1/2 documents in standard 3-ring binders. Although they can be used to store smaller size pages, they are ideal for letter-size documents.
- Top Loading Design --- Provides great protection and ease of use. These sheet protectors are closed on three sides and the paper is inserted from the top. They feature a sealed binding edge that is punched for binders so there is no need to punch holes in your documents. The top loading style allows a document to be added or removed from a sheet protector without having to remove the holder from the binder.
- Reduced Glare Finish --- Reduced-glare sheet protectors are similar to non-glare sheet protectors and eliminate most glare. Unlike non-glare sheet protectors, reduced-glare sheet protectors do not use a special resin to manufacture the product; they simply use a special embossing pattern which helps knock down glare for materials being viewed under moderate or bright lights.
- Three-hole Punched --- Sheet protectors are three-hole punched to fit in standard three-ring binders.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Master Carton UPC||50038944620294|
|Warranty Statement||This product will be cheerfully replaced with one of equal value if defective in materials, manufacturing or packaging at the time of purchase. Except for such replacement, this product is sold without warranty or liability even though defect, damage or loss is caused by negligence or other fault.|
|Carton Cube (cu ft)||0.569|
|Package Cube (cu ft)||0.095|
|Carton Weight (lbs)||7.775|
|Product Pack Weight (lbs)||1.456|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||0.7|
|Pre Consumer Recycled Content Percentage||0.7|
|Easy Open Packaging||No|
|Number of Holes Punched||3|
|Insert Size||11 x 8-1/2|
|Sheet Protector Special Features||Recycled|
|Sheet Protector Type||Ring Binder|
|Package Dimensions (W x H) (in)||10.125 x 1.375|
|Carton Dimensions (L x W x H) (in)||12.125 x 10.625 x 7.625|
Write Your Own Review